Heartbreak & Breakouts No More!
Are your acne and blemishes so severe you don’t want to leave the house? Are you tired of unwanted advice from friends and family about what you should do about those pesky pimples and unsightly blemishes? While some people act like it doesn’t bother them, you know how painful it is and how difficult acne and blemishes are to control. The best way to get rid of acne and control blemishes is to take the same approach many celebrities and super models take.
1. Exfoliate & Smooth Out Pimples, Blackheads, And Blemishes
Proper facial hygiene is the best to way on how to clear up acne and blemishes as well as preventing them to appear. Using a mild exfoliating cleanser 1-2 times per day removes the barrier of dead skin cells clogging the skin and uncovers fresh new cells below. This opens your cells so that your other skin care products can penetrate more deeply into the skin. Cleansing your skin with a light defoliant will leave your skin look healthy and new. A good exfoliating cleanser will both cleans and lightly deposit moisturizing nutrients in your skin helping to heal acne and erase blemishes.
Using the right kind of moisturizer for your skin can help maintain a health skin balance. If you have oily skin, dry skin, or a combination of both, if your skin is not balanced, acne can pop up. Moisturizing can help prevent blemishes and can hell your skin stay young looking. Moisturizing helps reduce the sign of aging and wrinkles and fine lines from forming. The right moisturizer can help keep your skin hydrated by sealing in moisture. Lastly, moisturizing daily can help hide imperfections better especially blemishes. Don’t forget to use moisturizer after washing your face with a sulfur-based soap that is designs specifically for acne prone people. Washing can strip of natural lipids and your skin, so put a moisturizer that suits the type of skin you have (sensitive, normal or dry) so that your body will not produce extra oil that may cause your skin to be more susceptible to breakouts.
- Give Yourself A DIY Microdermabrasion Treatment Once A Week
A microdermabrasion treatment cream can help buff away the roughness on your skin caused by acne, blemishes, and pimples. It can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and deep lines on your face. It uses tiny crystal type beads that gently help remove the top layer of dry skin cells to expose new smooth skin underneath. Over time, your skin will look more radiant with a clear natural clean glow.
A hydrating mask that is gentle to your skin will moisturize your skin and give it a natural glow. It will infuse your skins with anti-aging ingredients that will help speed up the cell renewal and rids your face of flaky skin. It helps to diminish wrinkles, blemishes, pimples and all types of acne. The best way to use it is to use it every 5 day. You can apply a small amount to your face, neck, and décolleté and even the back of your neck. Leave it on for 15 to 30 minutes then rise with warm water. If you have sun damaged skin or sensitive skin, a mask can help reverse the damage and irritation caused by inflammation.
After cleanings, using a toner is very important. A good toner will remove any remaining dirt and excess oil, and other debris left behind from cleansing. It helps to restore your skin to a healthy PH balance. This helps your skin to be less prone to oiliness and infection. Many toners on the market contain harsh ingredients including alcohol. They use these ingredients to help rid the skin of excess oil and sebum; however, this causes the skin to become too dried out. It also robs the skin of all the good your exfoliating cleanser has done. One product we recommend Victoria’s Celebrity Advanced Clarifying Toner Anti Aging & Acne Facial Toner. Its anti-aging and corrects acne, breakouts, wrinkles and pigmentation.
About the product
- BALANCES YOUR SKIN BIOCHEMICALLY – Due to the polluted air, traffic, air conditioning and other environmental pollutants, your skin is a sponge that absorbs impurities from the air, cleansing soaps and makeup. This can cause your skin to be out of balance creating breakouts, pocks, discolor, spots and wrinkles. Toner balances the alkaline level of your skin. Our formula offers Superb Moisturization, Rich in Vitamin C and E, Paraben Free Revitalizes the Skin with Pure Natural Extracts.
- OIL CONTROL + REFRESHES AND HYDRATES – Helps restore your natural pH levels. Our Balancing facial toner is made up of a natural blend of ingredients that work synergistically to combat and eliminate excess oil. Controlling your skin’s oil production is essential for you to have clear smooth healthy skin. The formulation is effective for all skin types. It’s made from the purest form of natural ingredients which are bio compatible for your skin. They do not contain any GMO’s, petrochemicals, sulfates or synthetic dyes.
- REJUVENATES AND RENEWS YOUR SKIN – Our Advanced Clarifying Toner is packed with antioxidants. They neutralize free radicals to prevent any cell damages and result in a healthy, glamorous and supple skin. This perfect clarifying face toner is suitable for all skin types and works great for both women and men, and on normal, dry or sensitive skin. Some of the 16 natural ingredients that make this toner special are rose flower water, aloe vera leaf extract, green tea extract, witch hazel and licorice root extract.
- SMOOTH AND TONE SKIN LEAVING A MATTE LOOK – Our toner is a soothing, refreshing, pH balanced toner that gently prepares your skin for receiving maximum moisture without stripping its precious balance. It is a non-greasy matte finish creating blend of botanicals that nourish, soothe and protect your skin. It administers a mild astringent that is effective for acne prone skin, breakouts, pimples and scarring, yet gentle enough for sensitive skin. Order yours right now! You’re going to be glad you did. We are a cruelty free skin care loving company and have a 100% money back guarantee!
Put these strategies in place today for beautiful skin tomorrow! Order yours here!