Hyaluronic Acid Benefits
5 Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid Dr. Oz Couldn’t Keep Secret!
Can Nature be Changed? Yes! Brighten and Lighten your skin by 56% in 30 days! Get flawless for the Holidays! Powerful Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C has the power to create smoother, softer, glowing skin!
I love your Pinterest boards they are so informative and inspiring! I have your Best Fat Burners and your diet, and I lost 10 pounds and I have 20 more pounds to go. But I am afraid to go any further because I don't want to have ugly, sagging, loose skin!
I know what you mean! Don't you just hate that loose, sagging skin on the back of the arms, your stomach, the back of your legs, and even your face! As your body loses weight, it makes adjustments along the way. What I want to first explain to you Celina, is why our skins sag in the first place.
In 2016, Dr. Oz on the Today Show shared why the skin droops, sags, and wrinkles and how to solve this problem. He said weight loss, yo-yo dieting, age and sun exposure and other sources that make your body's ability to make hyaluronic acid, makes the skin lose it’s firmness, plumpness resulting in your skin sagging; it’s like the hyaluronic acid is holding up your skin and when it diminishes, your skin falls and sags. He shared some other things too which I will share later. I also will share with you sever AMAZING TIPS IN THE YOUTUBE VIDEO below, but first, let’s explore what hyaluronic acid is.
Hyaluronic acid can be found in almost every cell in your body, but it’s mostly concentrated in your skin, cartilage, joints, and other connective tissues throughout your system.
As we age, our skin loses the ability to preserve moisture, resulting in the visible loss of firmness, pliability, and plumpness. Hyaluronic acid swoops in with the ability to replenish moisture that is crucial to having younger-looking, supple skin.
Hyaluronic acid is able to benefit the skin by revitalizing your skin’s outer layers so your skin looks and feels softer, smoother, and, glowingly and more hydrated. This is just the main benefit, but there are others.
- It Holds 1000x its weight In Water - Its ability to penetrate the skin and hold onto water makes it a popular ingredient in moisturizers, eye creams, facial cleansers, skin repair creams, and other anti-aging skincare products. Since it can hold water, any cosmetics that contain this ingredient will find their skin more plump and soft and hydrated. 75% of Americans are dehydrated, therefore hyaluronic acid added to cosmetics can help restore hyaluronic acid to your skin that is lost through your body’s process of respiration.
- It acts as a lubricant keeping your skin moist and elastic. Sun exposure, environmental conditions, pollutants, the natural aging process, and certain cosmetics can dry out your skin. Hyaluronic acid helps to keep your skin baby soft and moist allowing makeup to go on easier without ‘caking’ and stay on longer.
- An Anti-Aging Super Power! - Applying hyaluronic acid on your face plumps up the skin to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. It firms and tones your skin. When your skin is supple and hydrated, it plumps up to appear firmer, less saggy, and more toned. By restoring moisture to your skin, and lessening lines and wrinkles you will look years younger. It also helps your skin create new collagen.
- Helps Your To Heal Your Skin -Likewise, HA supports your skin’s healing and repairing ability by giving skin-soothing moisture and anti-inflammatory properties. By providing your skin’s outer layers from the environment with rich moisture, HA actually strengthens your skin’s protective barrier to give you stronger, healthier skin. It’s like repairing your skin’s armor.
- Your Skin’s Line Of Defense -When your skin is dry, its surface is more vulnerable to damage and even infection getting through. even gives your skin antioxidant defense to fight UV damage. This is important since free radicals can break down collagen and elastin to age our skin and make wrinkles and sagging more apparent. Aside from manufacturing your own hyaluronic acid, you can get it from food as well. Grass-fed meats especially pork, poultry, and beef, are rich in this acid. Consuming bone broth made from these meats is also a beneficial way of getting this acid.
Foods That Can Increase Your Production of Hyaluronic Acid
It’s clear that hyaluronic acid plays an important role in your daily bodily functions, so how do you optimize it? The best way is through your diet. Several foods are known to have good sources of hyaluronic acid, while others can help boost its production. I recommend the following foods:
•Grass fed meats: Most livestock meats such as beef, turkey, pork, lamb and chicken contain high levels of hyaluronic acid. You can make a broth from the bones, cartilage, and ligaments to gain this substance.
•Root crops: It is believed that the senior citizens in Yuzurihara, a Japanese village outside of Tokyo, remain in good health due to their diet, which primarily consists of starchy root crops like potatoes (both regular and sweet), imoji (a potato root) and konyako, according to local doctors.
However, don’t gorge on these foods all the time — starch is a type of carbohydrate that can lead to weight gain when eaten too much. I recommend moderating your consumption and diversifying your diet with other fruits and vegetables as well.
•Vitamin C-rich foods: Ascorbic acid is believed to play a critical role in the production of hyaluronic acid. Your best choices include red, yellow and orange bell peppers, citrus fruits, and herbs like parsley and cilantro.
•Magnesium-rich foods: This mineral can help synthesize the production of hyaluronic acid. Your best options include bananas, apples, avocados, tomatoes, melons, pears, and peaches. They’re also rich in other nutrients that can help further optimize your health.
How Can You Get The Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid?
Fillers and Injectables
One way to do it is through hyaluronic acid fillers, which a dermatologist or plastic surgeon injects directly into sunken or wrinkled areas to plump them up.
Serums and Moisturizers
serum or moisturizer that contains hyaluronic acid. While it won’t give you the dramatic, instantaneous results that a hyaluronic acid filler can, you will see benefits in the form of softer, smoother, more hydrated skin.
Applied topically, it increases hydration, improves elasticity, and also reverses free radical damage, so it may have some benefit in protecting from UV damage. Bonus? Hyaluronic acid is one ingredient that works across the board. Every skin type, even oily, can benefit. Look for hyaluronic acid serums and apply one alone if you have oily skin or under moisturizer if you have dry skin.
At the conclusion of the segment, Dr. Oz mentioned how certain skin creams help your body produce more collagen and elastin that helps with the production of more hyaluronic acid.
He also said, exfoliating your skin is very important to stimulate collagen and elastin as well. Many serums and creams don't work because exfoliating your skin does two things:
1. It helps to sloth off dry, dead skin cells allowing the new, more youthful, moist, and plump skin cells to be revealed.
2. t causes a slight irritation so your body’s defense mechanism will create more hyaluronic acid and collagen to help heal your skin.
That’s why it’s important to exfoliate at least 2 times per week.
A Great DIY Hyaluronic Mask
Take 1/2 ripe peeled avocado and blended until creamy. Apply evenly on your face leaving your lips and eyes exposed. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rise your face with warm water, pat dry, and apply a rich serum loaded with hyaluronic acid.
USING PRODUCTS WITH HYALURONIC ACID
Dr. Oz advised people who are experiencing fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin to use skincare products with hyaluronic acid. But why do many of the products don't work? Here are a few main reasons:
- 75% of All Americans Are Dehydrated! - Right? Remember this was mentioned earlier. Your expensive creams, lotions, and serum are not as effective if the skin is not hydrated so it's important to get lots of water. Drink at least 64 ounces of water daily, more if you exercise.
- People are not eating nutritiously by getting at least 4-5 servings of fruits and green vegetables daily along with eating enough protein. The fruits and vegetables provide antioxidants to help stop skin damage and the protein is the main nutrient that makes collagen.
- Drinking water and staying hydrated, getting proper nutrition, implementing the right skincare regime, and using the right products are very important. But how do you know if you are buying the right products?
THE REAL REASON WHY MANY CREAMS AND SERUMS DON'T WORK
The real reason why a lot of products containing hyaluronic acid is because the hyaluronic acid molecule is too large to penetrate at deeper levels of the skin and many products don't have this one similar key ingredient called sodium hyaluronate.
What is Sodium Hyaluronate?
Sodium Hyaluronate has smaller molecular size as HA (making it especially penetrative), and is able to hold more water than any other natural substance—up to 1,000 times its weight in water! Many products do not have this form of hyaluronic acid. That's why I created, Victoria's Skin Tight Naturals Professional Hyaluronic Acid And Vitamin C Serum.
This Natural Highly Concentrated Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Enhanced Serum is perfect for improving wrinkles, dark circles, brightening and lightening dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
This formula is recommended by Dermatologists for you if you want clearer, firmer skin. It is also effective on sun-exposed skin and it also helps prevent the formations of free radicals that ruin your skin.
This natural formula helps minimize the appearance of sunspots, discoloration, rough skin, and wrinkles. It is infused with a high-grade hyaluronic acid to help protect and restore skin cells. Your skin will look and feel soft and smooth.
Thank you Victoria's Body Shoppe!!!
I have been using this product for several years now and have noticed a significant difference in my skin tone and elasticity. Not only is this product as effective, but it is also much cheaper. I road-tested other 20% Vitamin C products out there and this is by far the most effective product at an amazing cost. Thank you Victoria's Body Shoppe!!!
It makes my skin look amazing!
It makes my skin look amazing! I use this serum in the morning before my primer and moisturizer. My skin is glowing, clear, and even-toned all because of this product. I am 53 with skin that is combination/oily in the summer months, dry in the winter. I ran out of this serum this past summer and decided not to purchase more at the time, because my skin was on the oily side. What a mistake! After two months without my Vitamin C serum, my skin was dull and flaky. Once I bought more and started using it again, my skin was transformed within 2-3 days. I will never be without this product again.
This is a nice 20% vitamin C serum. I like the consistency - not too thick, mixes well with moisturizer in the morning. I use it morning and evening, and the bottle lasted 1 month. If you exfoliate before use, the serum will cause tingling but I never got any irritation from using it, (my skin is pretty tough). I will keep using this because my skin feels firmer and is clearer with better texture.
I wasn't sure what to expect but I love this product.
I wasn't sure what to expect but I love this product. My skin feels incredible and I really feel a difference when I use it. I've been using it for about a month and am very glad I purchased it!
This stuff works...
This stuff works.. .best serum I've found in my eternal quest to assist with aging skin...I use it M-W-F, my skin is clear, bright and the wrinkles are being kept at a minimum...I highly recommend this over the department store brands I've invested a fortune in these past few years...takes a bit of getting used to the thin consistency, but that's what the built-in dropper is for...use sparingly, this has a high percentage of Vitamin C and can actually cause breakouts and some redness...
- BRIGHTENING and LIGHTENING Anti Wrinkle Dark Spots and Sun/Age Spots. Clinical grade Vitamin C is proven to dramatically increase the production of collagen and stimulate cellular turnover. Resulting in a much smoother texture and even skin tone.
- REDUCES DISCOLORATIONS HYPERPIGMENTATION... Vitamin C Serum works on all skin types and all colors, cultures, and textures. It is recommended by dermatologists resulting in a much smoother texture and even skin tone. This formulation transforms your skin.
- POTENT CLINICAL STRENGTH VITAMIN 20% vitamin c serum for your face + vegan hyaluronic acid is the absolute highest quality vitamin c serum available. Clinical grade vitamin c proved to dramatically increase the production of collagen &cellular turnover. We make our formulation in small batches for maximum effectiveness. Professional-grade but to the expensive cost because we do produce in the commercial-grade facility without the expensive packaging or billion-dollar advertising.
- HYALURONIC ACID Vitamin C Serum binds water to cells. It gives the skin elasticity and makes it resiliently tighter. Anti Aging, WRINKLES FINE LINES turn SMOOTH AND SILKY glides on silky smooth Absorbs quickly and works on your skin immediately on contact.
- MADE IN THE USA. We are a small batch manufacture supported company and only use the highness quality ingredients and we make them fresh and vacuum seal each bottle for you. Our Vitamin C Face Serum is Cruelty-Free, has no fillers, additives, or toxins. using High-Quality Natural Ingredients. You will love how your skin glows and new compliments. So order yours today and start having more fun looking amazing.
HOW TO BEST USE VICTORIA'S PROFESSIONAL HYALURONIC ACID & VITAMIN C SERUM
Directions: Serums are delivery systems for ingredients. Wash skin and pat dry with a clean towel. Apply any toners before the serum.
Apply a small amount to the entire face, neck, and decollete. Allow drying.
YOU CAN ALSO...
Use With Derma Rollers & Skin Firming Machines for more for faster results!
We recommend following with Victoria’s Skin Tight Best Hydration Moisturizer.
Cindy, I've lost over 65 pounds years ago and I totally understand the issues with loose skin, especially after weight loss. I did tons and tons of research and I've worked with celebrities, models, and fitness competitors and they all know that you've got to do things to keep the skin tight.
The first thing I want you to do is to go here and read more about the product. Then...
LISTEN TO THIS AMAZING PODCAST!
Now it's your turn girlfriend! It's your time to shine, glow, be gorgeous, and have an amazingly tight, flawless skin! Start your beautiful skin journey with Professional Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C today! Order Here!