So Long Summer, Hello Skin Skin Rehab!
3 Ways Vitamin C Cares For The Skin
Vitamin C The Skin Miracle!
Has it been a Summer filled with beach parties and sun bathing and now you're left with sun spots and dark blotches on your face? It time for Summer skin rehab! Hyperpigmentation is the gift the sun leaves behind when the sun's UV rays trigger the production of melanin (the skin's pigment). This resulting in dark spots than can appear on your face, hands, and other areas of your skin that's been exposed to the sun. That's where skin rehab comes in. Vitamins, especially vitamin C, are essential in caring for the skin and keeping the skin healthy. In fact, there are a lot of beauty and skincare products on the market that use these natural vitamins and minerals as their ingredients. Vitamin C is said to be one of the vitamins that are very beneficial in helping the skin regenerate new healthy skin cells. There are 3 ways Vitamin C cares for the skin and is part of your post summer skin rehab.
1. Vitamin C As A Shield From The Sun
Vitamin C, as mentioned above, serves as a good shield from the sun, which harms your skin by drying it up and causing wrinkles and lines to show up. Vitamin C does this by neutralizing the reactive oxygen or free radicals, which is often caused by the interaction of sunlight, skin tissues and of course the cell membrane. But though it prevents the absorption of light, it should not be used to replace sunscreen. Skin care experts still recommend you use sunscreen for maximum sun protection. Still, vitamin C can be combined with sunscreens for more coverage and longer protection because once this gets into the skin, it cannot be easily washed or rubbed off.
2. Vitamin C As An Antioxidant
Vitamin C is known to play a crucial role in the oxidation process. It prevents free radicals from destroying your skin. Ultraviolet rays cause free radicals from the sun and its reaction with oxygen.
3. Vitamin C stimulates Collagen
The vitamin helps synthesize collagen, a component of the skin that is essential in slowing down the aging process of the skin. L-ascorbic acid signals the collagen genes to begin creating new collagen!
In looking for Vitamin C in products, make sure that it contains a stable L-ascorbic form and a low pH level. Highly concentrated products are also recommended. Remember that just because a product advertises Vitamin C on it front level, it does not mean that it contains the kind or the form (L-ascorbic acid) that your skin can use. That's why many of our models swear by Victoria's Best Professional Hyaluronic Vitamin C Serum. Here's a review of this amazing serum from Amazon...
“Living in Florida with all the sunshine makes it difficult to not have blotchy skin. I have dark areas around my forehead and temples along with blemishes I have to hide under heavy foundation. I’ve been using the serum for 2 weeks know and my skin glows!! I’m wearing a lighter foundation and the dark blotches are almost gone!!! I’ve tried so many products and nothing seemed to help until I started using this. I’m buying more for myself and for holiday gifts!” Buy it now!
– Kamille Dawn Tirzah, November 23, 2016.
BEST Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C (20%) Serum Wrinkle Eraser Natural Collagen Builder Brightening Skin Tight Anti Aging Plus Diet & Recipe Guide Free
- BRIGHTENING and LIGHTENING Stop the wrinkling and blotch skin now. This formula is a good Anti Wrinkle blend that works on Dark Spots and Sun/Age Spots. It's Clinical grade Vitamin C is proven to dramatically increase the production of collagen and stimulate cellular turnover. Resulting in a much smoother texture and even skin tone and a beautiful healthy glow.
- REDUCES DISCOLORATIONS HYPERPIGMENTATION... Vitamin C Serum works on all skin types and al colors, cultures and textures. It is recommended by dermatologists resulting in a much smoother texture and even skin tone. This formulation transforms your skin tight in three months. Our models believe in it use it every day.
- POTENT CLINICAL STRENGTH VITAMIN 20% Vitamin C Serum for your face + vegan hyaluronic acid is the absolute highest quality vitamin c serum available. Clinical grade vitamin c proven to dramatically increase the production of collagen and stimulate cellular turnover.
- HYALURONIC ACID Vitamin C Serum binds water to cells. Gives the skin elasticity and makes it resiliently tighter. Anti Aging, REDUCES WRINKLES, FINE LINES turn SMOOOTH AND SILKY glides on silky smooth Absorbs quickly and works on your skin immediately on application. Works great with Derma Rollers
- SMALL BATCH MADE FRESH IN THE USA in a FDA Approved and GMP Certified Manufacturing Facility. Our Vitamin C Face Serum is Cruelty Free, High Quality Organic and is Natural Ingredients. We don't spend a ton on tables like the big mass produced companies. We make our blends fresh with high grade elements and that helps us keep the cost down and we pass it on to you!
- Your will love how your skin glows and the compliments from you will get from your friends.
This natural formula helps minimize the appearance of sun spots, discoloration, rough skin, and wrinkles. It is infused with a high grade hyaluronic acid to help protect and restore. Your skin will look and feel soft and smooth.
Directions: Serums are delivery systems for ingredients. Wash skin and pat dry with clean towel. Apply any toners before the serum.
Apply a small amount to entire face, neck and decollete. Allow to dry.
* Can be used with Derma Roller and can be used under make up.
We recommend following with Victoria’s Skin Tight Best Hydration Moisturizer.
Hyaluronic Acid 20% & Vitamin C Serum Brightening, Celebrity Secret Model Skin Tight, Professional Anti Wrinkle Natural Anti Aging Derma Roller Even Skin Tone Dark Spot Fine Line Freckles Wrinkles
Victoria’s Skin Tight Naturals Model Series
A kazillion hours of filming everything from video game footage to workouts to Massive Media appearances worldwide to Nike and Adidas commercials, thousands of photo shoots, and tens of thousands of photos later; as well as hundreds or thousands of dollars of slathering, smoothing, blotching, bleaching, laser, experimenting, researching and painfully peeling; I have become an expert of insider secrets to smooth, bright, even skin tone, invisible pore camera ready and doll face looking flawless skin.
I have cupboards of partially used bottles, tubes, jars, cans and even jugs of unused products. Not to mention the hundreds of samples of test skin rebuilding products and raw ingredients. I have been on sets with amazing makeup artists, who combined, have more makeup than Sephora in Italy and China.
There’s nothing more embarrassing than being in a makeup artist's chair and they keep stepping back looking at you and saying HHHMMMM with a puzzled look on their face. Only to find out that he or she is trying to flawlessly cover hyper-pigmentation, scars, breakouts, wrinkles, lines and what feels like tear drop size pores!! AAAHHH!
And mind you, that was after spending thousands on dermatology visits, various creams, masks, serums, and peels! If I had known what I know now, I would have probably close to a million dollars saved from NOT wasting it on ineffective products.
Don’t get me wrong; I am not saying it was all a waste because I got a Ph.D. in experience and ingredient experimentation. I now understand the value of using high quality, not necessarily a high priced skin friendly and biochemically compatible elements to make your skin reach its optimum beauty and healthy condition. Your skin is the largest organ of your body. It is alive and metabolically active. It needs certain elements and when combined synergistically, your skin will improve faster than you thought possible.
Take a moment and check out My Model Series Line and find the perfect product to start with to begin your New Skin Transformation!
You have to give Victoria's Best Professional Grade Vitamin C Serum a try. Your face will thank you that you took the time to give yourself skin rehab with one of the best natural and organic products.This Highly Concentrated Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Enhanced Serum is perfect for brightening and lightening dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
Your face deserves it. Be blessed. Be Beautiful!