Benefits of Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin
If you have been looking for the best ways to protect your skin, you might have come across something in the lines of, “get plenty of vitamin C and drink a lot of orange juice.” While it is a phrase that has been around for many years, it holds some truth. Experts recommend that you take vitamin C 65 to 90 mg per day through a balanced diet to boost your immune system as well as your overall health. But vitamin C can also do wonders for your skin.
Vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid serum have been used for many years in skin care products to help skin glow.
The benefits of Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin
Benefits of Vitamin C
The use of Vitamin C in beauty trend has been increasing at a faster rate due to its ability to improve the skin naturally, fight aging signs, and improve the production of collagen to prevent the sagging of the skin. Vitamin C is present in skincare products in the form of L-Ascorbic Acid (LAA) and other few varieties. The concentration of L-Ascorbic Acid in vitamin C skin serum ranges from 10 percent to 20 percent. It is recommended that you start with a lower LAA concentration before moving up on the higher concentration.
Here are the benefits of Vitamin C serum for skin:
- Enhances the production of collagen
The skin loses collagen as we age and the more we get exposed to the sun, which can lead to wrinkles and skin sagging. But with vitamin C, your skin will develop plenty of collagen production for a firmer, plump skin as well as smooth out wrinkles and fine lines.
- Removes signs of aging and free radical damage
Vitamin C has an antioxidant property that helps fight free radicals and the damages caused by UV radiation. In the end, you get a younger, age-defying looking skin.
- Eliminates dark spots
Vitamin C brightens up hyperpigmentation and dark spots on your skin as well as preventing the production of melanin for perfect skin tone and brightness.
- Repairs the skin
Skin serum with vitamin C helps repair damaged tissues from sun exposure and collagen loss by enhancing the production of healthy cells and regeneration. It also helps get rid of scars as well.
- Protects the skin against sun damage
Vitamin C provides your skin with extra protection against sun damage by thickening the dermis layer to provide protection against harmful UV radiation and sun exposure.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid Serum for skin
Hyaluronic acid a molecule of carbohydrate that is readily available in human skin. It provides the much-needed skin lubrication as well as to the connective tissues of the joints. This element is an essential part of our overall skin health. Hyaluronic is available in various parts of the body including eye, connective tissues, and internal fluid, but the majority is located in the skin, which is about 50%.
- Scientifically backed
A certain study on 8 women found that those who used hyaluronic acid had significant improvement in their skin. Hyaluronic acid can also benefit all types of skins.
- Provides plenty of moisture content
Hyaluronic acid has a great ability to provide lasting moisture to your skin.
- Contains humectant
This element enables the serum to grab moisture in the surrounding and hold t so your skin can absorb it.
- Holds too much water
The molecule of hyaluronic acid is capable of holding up 1000 times its weight in water.
- It has a large molecule for effective skincare
Hyaluronic acid has a large molecule that cannot penetrate the top layer of your skin, thus setting up shop on the surface of your skin, holding moisture for your skin to absorb it to stay hydrated and healthy.
As you age, your skin doesn't maintain its moisture as it used to. This is the opposite of newborn babies who have plenty of hyaluronic acids that makes their skin very soft.
- Prevents sagging
Hyaluronic acid boosts the suppleness of the skin to prevent sag and fine lines as well as wrinkles.
- Eliminates wrinkles
Applying hyaluronic acid will pump up your facial skin to smooth out the wrinkles and fine lines.
- Enhance firmness and tones skin
It helps your skin to become supple and hydrated, allowing it to plumbs up and firmer as well as less slackly and more toned.
- Restores the moisture of the skin
Hyaluronic acid reinstates the moisture content of your skin giving it some youthful rejuvenation.
- Improves the skin’s protective barrier
Dry skin tends to have a vulnerable surface that is susceptible to damage and infections. But applying hyaluronic acid serum will boost the protective layer of your skin making it stronger and healthier.
- Supports the healing process
Hyaluronic supports the healing process of your skin as well as enhancing its repairing by providing anti-inflammatory properties.
- Antioxidant defense
This serum provides your skin with antioxidant defense against the UV damage. This is essential as free radicals can destroy collagen and elastin to create wrinkles and aging as well as sagging.
This Natural Highly Concentrated Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Enhanced Serum is perfect for improving wrinkles, dark circles, brightening and lightening dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- BRIGHTENING and LIGHTENING Anti Wrinkle Dark Spots and Sun/Age Spots. Clinical grade Vitamin C is proven to dramatically increase the production of collagen and stimulate cellular turnover. Resulting in a much smoother texture and even skin tone.
- REDUCES DISCOLORATIONS HYPERPIGMENTATION... Vitamin C Serum works on all skin types and al colors, cultures and textures. It is recommended by dermatologists resulting in a much smoother texture and even skin tone. This formulation transforms your skin.
- POTENT CLINICAL STRENGTH VITAMIN 20% vitamin c serum for your face + vegan hyaluronic acid is the absolute highest quality vitamin c serum available. Clinical grade vitamin c has proven to dramatically increase the production of collagen &cellular turnover. We make our formulation in small batches for maximum effectiveness. Professional-grade but to the expensive cost because we do produce in a commercial-grade facility without the expensive packaging or billion-dollar advertising.
- HYALURONIC ACID Vitamin C Serum binds water to cells. It gives the skin elasticity and makes it resiliently tighter. Anti Aging, WRINKLES FINE LINES turn SMOOTH AND SILKY glides on silky smooth Absorbs quickly and works on your skin immediately on contact.
- MADE IN THE USA. We are a small batch manufacturer supported company and only use the highness quality ingredients and we make them fresh and vacuum seal each bottle for you. Our Vitamin C Face Serum is Cruelty-Free, has no fillers, additives or toxins. using High-Quality Natural Ingredients. You will love how your skin glows and new compliments. So order yours today and start having more fun looking amazing.
Directions: Serums are delivery systems for ingredients. Wash skin and pat dry with a clean towel. Apply any toners before the serum.
Apply a small amount to entire face, neck and decollete. Allow drying.
* Can be used with Derma Roller, Micro-needling and other skin regenerating devices. It can also be used under makeup.
GET YOURS TODAY! IT IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST RATED FORMULATIONS ON THE MARKET. We have a 100% guaranteed!